Thursday, August 22, 2013

100% Green Today

Finally decided I was going to log my food and track my 5 areas today. This decision forced me to plan ahead for dinner tonight which I have not been doing lately.

I just love eating healthy, being within my calorie allotment, and meeting my daily goals. I just feel so much better, both physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I have decided to track my sugar grams but not count them as part of my GREEN vs RED system. The bootcamp trainer does not think I need to worry too much about sugar intake as long as I'm making healthy food choices. I want to do more research on it but until then, I will do my best to stay within the recommended allotment from My Fitness Pal but I'm not going to stress too much if I'm over some.

I have so many more things I would like to write about but until I get my kiddos in school, it is unlikely the thoughts swirling around in my head are going anywhere outside of my brain any time soon!

No comments: