Thursday, February 27, 2014

DAY 3/365 Weight 172.2 LBS, Up 1.4 lbs, TWL 12.4 lbs

Today was a great day all the way around.  I got up early and did my quiet time.  There is just a supernatural peace that fills me all day long when I start out the day studying God's word.

Also, I have been using a new system for a daily schedule.  My husband has been asking me to write out my schedule for years and I have tried many times.  Thanks to his company having an incentive  program called Healthy Roads, I have gotten help in this area.  HR provides information and support for living a healthy life including diet, exercise, sleep, stress management etc.  They also provide "Coaching" which is when a participant receives a weekly call from a "Life Coach" to discuss whatever area the participant wants to address.

My Life Coach is Sherry.  I initially met with Sherry to earn the $250 incentive.  I thought she could help me figure out how to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night and I could earn the incentive.  To my surprise, visiting with her over the phone for 20 minutes a week has proven to be invaluable.  My lack of sleep as well as my self destructive eating habits can all be tied back to not managing my time well.  I now have a daily schedule that is incredible helpful.  It helps me realistically look at the amount of time I have in a day and prioritize my activities such as quiet time and boot camp in the morning, adequate time for house cleaning, laundry and errands during the day and free time in the afternoon and evening to enjoy my family.

As I am looking back on a 100% GREEN day, I know it was a good day because I was INTENTIONAL about meeting my goals and also how I managed my time.  Ahhh, GREEN is GOOD!!

No comments: