Friday, February 28, 2014

DAY 4/365 Weight 170.6 lbs, Down 1.6 lbs, TWL 14 lbs


Today was obviously a hard day.  I was coughing badly last night so although I was in bed early enough to get 6 hours of sleep, I couldn't go to sleep.  So I decided not to go to bootcamp this morning because I felt bad and knew I would not get nearly enough sleep.

I started off drinking coffee this morning instead of water and was not intentional about drinking my water.  I made homemade coleslaw with cabbage, onion, bell pepper, celery, olive oil and cider vinegar.  It is delicious and healthy but I use quite a bit of salt in the recipe.  I imagine with my salt intake, lack of water  intake, and an 80% RED card, my weight will be up a lot tomorrow.  

I have to be intentional about meeting each of these goals.  A 20% success rate is not going to lead to weight loss.

No comments: