Monday, March 25, 2013

DAY 14 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 9.4 LBS



It was a great day. I was 100% green and my green average to date is 84%. It really isn't difficult to go green in every category but I do have to be INTENTIONAL and begin early in the day on reaching my goals.

I have discovered that I must begin drinking my water first thing in the morning to drink all 100 ounces by the end of the day. Plus, I used to drink several cups of coffee and diet Dr. Pepper every day. I don't have time or room in my stomach for all the additional liquid. After I drink my first 40 oz of water, I have a large cup of coffee with unsweetened almond milk and then it is back to water for the rest of the day.

I initially began this journey writing my prayers in a journal. Now, I pray out loud on the way to and from bootcamp. I still write some prayers down in my journal but I make sure to spend time praying first thing in the morning. Also, the mornings are crazy at my house so I read my Bible after I take the kids to school. I have even taken my Bible to appointments and read it while I wait. This is an evolving process so I will continue to work out ways to successfully meet each of the five goals every day.

No comments: