Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Basics



I'm striving to meet all 5 goals every day, but it is unrealistic to think that will really happen every day.  I tend to be "all or nothing" in my eating and exercising.  I'm either eating super healthy and exercising regularly or I'm eating poorly (self destructively) and not exercising at all.  The Green vs. Red system helps me in two ways.  First,  it is a visual reminder of the choices I am making. I can see that I am still making a lot of healthy choices even though I may not be perfect. Secondly, since I have over 2 months worth of daily cards taped to my refrigerator I can get the big picture of how I am doing.

There is not one goal concerning how much  I would like to weigh.  I just want to have a normal perspective concerning food, feel strong and energetic and be consistent in my healthy lifestyle choices.

I will post my progress at the end of every day.  I document sleep from the night before as this impacts how I feel mentally and physically the next day.  The rest of the goals are documented at the end of the day.

Red vs. Green System




No comments: