Monday, March 18, 2013

DAY 7 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 6.8 LBS

Today is 80% Green, Overall Avg To Date 83% Green
Up .8
177.8

One week into this process and I feel great.  I LOVE this system!  The best thing about the Green vs. Red system is it is PROACTIVE!  With old diets, I would always try to STOP eating this food or that food.  I would feel deprived and defeated when I ultimately gave into the temptation.  With the Green vs. Red system, I am focused on HEALTHY HABITS.  I used to get up each morning thinking, "I can't have ________, because I HAVE to lose weight."  Now I get up and think, "I need to start drinking my water so I can reach my goal."  Or, "I can read my Bible after dropping the kids at school."  I am thinking about and planning ways to reach each of my goals.  On the days I have had a RED mark, instead of feeling defeated, I immediately begin thinking of ways I can turn the RED into a GREEN the next day.  One week into this system and instead of feeling the pressure of NOT BLOWING THIS DIET THIS TIME, I FEEL EMPOWERED TO MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES!  BIG CHANGE----AND I LIKE IT!!

1 comment:

Bohanon Family said...

Very proud of you!!

Who's to blame for that one red mark?! ;)