Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DAY 8 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 7.2 LBS


Today is 100% Green, Avg to Date 85% Green
Down .4 - Total to Date -7.2 lbs
177.4 lbs





This is what all of my completed cards look like on the fridge right now. 

It is very motivating to see more and more green and less and less red.  Even my kids (ages 9, 7 and 5) are enjoying watching my progress!  Every day they get more and more excited saying things like, "Mommy, you have LOTS of greens!"  One night, when I hadn't spent 15 minutes praying yet,  we sat at the kitchen table and prayed as a family for 15 minutes.  It was a sweet time and we prayed for some friends and teachers of the kids with issues going on right now.  Had we not prayed as a family we probably wouldn't have had those particular people in our prayers that day.  

I just received a text from my sweet husband asking if I am coming to bed soon.  That text was then followed by the next picture.  Even he is trying to motivate me!  Ha! Ha!  If I hurry, I can still get a green!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which
helped me. Appreciate it!

Also visit my weblog Raccoon Pest Abbotsford BC