Thursday, April 10, 2014

DAY 45/365, 170.4 LBS, Up .4 LBS, TWL 14.2 LBS

My weight was up today for no apparent reason, other than eating a lot of salty food in the past couple of days.

I went out to eat for lunch and stayed within a decent amount of calories (for PF Chang) since I split lettuce wraps and an entree with my friend. I still had enough calories to have a light dinner. Instead, when I got home this afternoon I proceeded to eat (and not measure first):
Chips
Cheeze-It's
Animal crackers
Pistachios and
Jelly beans

With the exception of the nuts, can you say Carb-Fest?Seriously, between lack of water consumption, salt and all the carbs, I really blew it today.

I can fall back into old patterns and eat back the 10 LBS I have recently lost, or I can get back on track tomorrow with a 100% day. I'm planning on option #2.

No comments: