Saturday, May 3, 2014

DAY 67/365, Didn't weigh, TWL 12.8 LBS

I have done really well this trip. We ate at Outback tonight to celebrate my parents 58th anniversary. I hadn't planned on eating out so I looked at the menu online before we got to the restaurant. I knew I had healthy options.

Of course that meant I had to forego the " bloomin' onion" and bread with yummy butter before my healthy meal arrived. Although I did feel tempted to eat those things, I did not give into temptation. I was satisfied with my healthy meal and I still had enough calories left to enjoy a homemade smoothie for dessert when I got home. I make the smoothie with unsweetened almond milk, nonfat Greek yogurt, frozen strawberries and sweetener. It is such a delicious and healthy treat for a snack or dessert!

No comments: