Sunday, May 25, 2014

DAY 89/365, 171.2 LBS, Up 3.6 LBS, TWL 13.4 LBS

I'm glad I logged my food today. In my mind, I had gone way over my calories, much more so than what I did in reality. I wish I would have logged as I was eating today instead of going back and logging at the end of the day. I think if I had seen that the blue bell ice cream I had was within my calorie allotment, I might have been less likely to have an "I've blown it" attitude.

I know that attitude is self-destructive. I know logging in advance is always a better plan.

Instead of looking at the last two days as a failure, I want to look at where I messed up, show some grace toward myself and make better decisions tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be a challenge because we are eating with friends and my husband smoked a brisket and ribs. I want to eat some because the meat is delicious!

My plan is to exercise first thing in the morning, log my food and stay within my calorie goal for the day. I plan on being 100% GREEN tomorrow. I know drinking the water and exercising will help me eat less as well.

No comments: