Friday, June 21, 2013

DAY 101 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 28.4 LBS

I had a good drop in weight this morning. This was not surprising because I knew from logging my food over our trip last week, there was no way I had actually gained that much weight.

Today was my oldest child's birthday. I passed up the birthday cupcake and ice cream at her party because I knew we were eating out for dinner and then going for ice cream afterwards. I was over on my calories, but considering we were in birthday mode all day long, I think I did pretty well.

I should not be up this late, I know it, I will get the lack of sleep thing figured out. It is definitely a lack of boundaries and lack of time management that keeps me up. I am going to have to create a schedule and live by it. My husband has been telling me this forever. My lifelong friend has been encouraging me to get enough sleep because it is CRITICALLY important to every other area of my life (if I am truly going to be healthy). I say I want to be healthy but I can't claim to actually BE HEALTHY until I regularly get enough sleep! I have some serious effort and change (which is the hard part) that has to occur.

No comments: