Sunday, June 16, 2013

DAY 96 - OUT OF TOWN - CANNOT WEIGH

Calories - 2719
Exercise - Ran 2 miles, Walked 4 miles
Sleep - 6 hours
Water - 100
Spiritual - Bible/Prayer
Sugar - 128/45

Today was better than yesterday. It helps tremendously to get my exercise out of the way early. I was running this morning at 6:30.  We are at a hotel tonight with an excellent fitness area. I'm going to bed shortly so I can workout early in the morning.

I'm taking the kids to tour the Blue Bell Creamery and I am planning on enjoying the ice cream sample at the end of the tour!
R
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Karman said...

Hey chicklin! I just wanted to tell you how AWESOME you look and how proud I am of you for taking control and getting healthy. We can all take a note from your book! Better late than never for me but I'm on the bandwagon now. Keep up the good work!