Saturday, June 1, 2013

DAY 81 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 27.8 LBS

When I began this journey 81 days ago, I set out to change my UNHEALTHY HABITS that were making me miserable in every way, to HEALTHY HABITS that would both literally and figuratively give me a HAPPY HEART. I am happy to report that the healthy habits are really habits now!

There is still a lot of stress right now and I feel like I need to be cloned to keep up with the all things needing to be completed right now. However, in the midst of all the stress today, I was thinking about how much I wanted to exercise! I was thinking how much better I would feel if I could just have time for a very intense workout. I knew realistically I was not going to be able to exercise today and I was okay with that.

The GREEN vs RED system is perfect for times like this. Some things beyond my control, have happened over the last couple of days that have made HUGE demands on my time. Normally, I would be eating my way through the stress. And yesterday I did have that desire to eat something... Just to settle down the anxiety and stress I was feeling. I did eat too much but it wasnt horrible. Today, I didn't even have the desire to eat outside of my normal meals/food. Praise The Lord!! It feels SO GOOD TO BE FREE! I know I am not totally free of this bondage yet, but every day with every "little" victory, I am one step closer to total FREEDOM!

As for my card today, there is still too much RED, but today was a vast improvement over yesterday. Planning in tomorrow being even better. I was surprised my sugar grams were so high since my calories are pretty low. Definitely something I am going to watch closely.

No comments: