Saturday, June 1, 2013

DAY 82 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 28 LBS

Today was a decent day. Managing the stress better at home. Still have a lot to get done but it is at least beginning to feel managable.

I made our kids favorite meal tonight, Mom-Mom's spaghetti. I have not typically been eating carbs at night but I decided to put the recipe for the sauce in "My Fitness Pal" and figure out how many calories the sauce and whole wheat noodles would be. I must say, it was a delicious meal and although I was at my max calories while remaining GREEN, it was worth it!

Since I haven't exercised in 3 days, I should probably try to keep my calories in the 1200 range. However, I think I have done a much better job of managing the stressful situation we have been dealing with than I would have managed it a couple months ago. Yes, without exercising, I don't need to eat 1700 calories since I'm trying to lose weight. But it's a lot better to eat and keep track of 1700 calories then to go wheels off and eat everything in sight and not keep track of any of it.

I am anticipating having time to exercise tomorrow and I should get enough sleep, so I should be all GREEN, which will be great!

No comments: