Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DAY 98 - OUT OF TOWN

I ate too much again. Even though my diet has been poor, I have had a strong desire to exercise which is good. I will be back on track tomorrow with my diet and I'm going to bootcamp as well. I am dreading getting on the scale in the morning. I'm sure my weight is going to be WAY up. Part of the increase will be real, some will be from not drinking my water, increased sodium, and traveling. I will give myself a week to get back to where I was before our trip.

I have some challenges in the 2 1/2 weeks ahead (family reunion, going to church camp, and traveling home to see my family) but I have a plan to overcome the challenges. I DO NOT want to repeat what I just did over the last five days. I will go into more detail about my plan in the next few days, for now, I'm going to sleep.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Calories - 3638
Exercise - Elliptical Machine 53 minutes
Sleep - 8 hours
Water - 50 oz
Spiritual - Read Bible and prayed

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: