Monday, June 10, 2013

DAY 91 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 30.2 LBS

Today was the worst GREEN vs RED day out of all 91 days!

I was very frustrated this afternoon and I reacted to the emotional stress by eating. I didn't eat anything unhealthy (I had grapes, almonds, 94% fat free popcorn), however, I ate WAY TOO MUCH! Nothing I ate satisfied my "hunger." I realized, after consuming a lot of food, no amount of food or variety of food was going to calm the stress/emotions I was feeling. I was (subconsciously) trying to "eat away" the anxiety I was feeling emotionally. I finally had to deal with the emotions.

The last 10 days have been extremely demanding. I have had some very time consuming activities that were beyond my control. Things are finally looking up now and I refuse to let the schedule or life in general derail my new healthy lifestyle.

To get back on track tomorrow I have already chosen what I am eating and have already logged it into My Fitness Pal. I'll eat what is on my food journal and nothing else. I will go to bootcamp in the morning. I will get 6 hours of sleep. My sleep had been terribly inadequate lately, which probably has a lot to do with the stress eating tonight. I'm exhausted!
On that note, I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: