Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DAY 16/115

I had a great day. I got a little "snacky" this afternoon and I wasn't measuring but I believe I stayed within my calories. My sugar grams are high because I ate fruit and a Kind bar. I love the Kind bars but they have a decent amount of sugar grams, 10 grams in the one I ate today.

Bob was mostly red today. He either does really well or really poorly. It balances out but doesn't do much for his losing the weight.

The GREEN vs RED system is a good way to see if what you say matches up to your actions/choices. For instance, Bob and I have both said for years that we want to lose weight. However, the reality of consistently RED cards illustrates that we really don't want to lose weight. When I am 80% - 100% GREEN, my weight drops. The only person in control of my GREEN percentage is me. I have been messing around with this all summer. I'm going to really focus on being at least 80% GREEN every day and get the rest of my weight off. I want what I say to match what I do. It's a much more harmonious way to live.

No comments: