Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DAY 8/115 SICK AND TIRED

Our weight was up and the only culprit was homemade hamburgers. Bob seasoned with lots of salt and other seasonings. They were delicious but in no way could account for true weight gain.

On another note, as I look back on today, I was SO hungry for carbs all day long. Lack of sleep is the cause of those cravings, I am guessing. Either way, as I sit here and type this post, at 1:45 a.m. I am disgusted with my inability to CHOOSE to get a decent amount of sleep every night. I'm also tired of sounding like a broken record in that I know what I need to do to be healthy, but I'm not doing those things. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

A very wise man once told me that in order to change, you have to get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Well, I am sick and tired, literally as well as figuratively. It is time to truly change.

No comments: