Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DAY 2/115

Bootcamp is not in session this week and I'm trying to take advantage of the break and rest my back (I've been having sciatic nerve issues). However, I did plan to walk or swim every day to get my exercise in and I haven't done that yet. So, my calories were on the high side today considering I didn't exercise. Sugar grams were high but that is from grapes, carrots and plums that I ate today. I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Bob was over on calories because be ate a bunch of junk food at work today. He did a good job this evening though because he chose to limit the damage done earlier in the day and he didn't eat dinner. He could have made a bad decision worse by adding more calories tonight but be didn't. He made a great choice to log what he had eaten and then take responsibility for his predicament and stop eating for the day. I think that is great progress for him. If he hadn't committed to the 115 days of tracking his progress and he hadn't given me permission to blog his progress, I suspect tonight would have turned out differently. There is something to be said for accountability!

No comments: