Thursday, April 11, 2013

DAY 31 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 15 LBS

I'm headed to bed now because I need to get in the green on sleep. Good news though, we have had company visiting for over 24 hours, and I'm still eating healthy and exercising!

Normally, having company equates to me going completely "wheels off" in the healthy eating category. I typically cook and bake lots of yummy, but not very healthy foods. Also, we eat out more, go to Starbucks, and in general indulge A LOT when we have company in town.

Our company will be here 4 days and 5 nights and we are planning in eating out twice. The first time was today for lunch. I had a great salad/wrap combo plate that was not only delicious but also fit within my calorie allotment.

We are going out to dinner tomorrow night. It's a small restaurant and the menu is not online. I believe I can still make a healthy choice and stay within my calorie budget. That's the plan.

Being INTENTIONAL and CONSISTENT with my choices are the two biggest reasons this GREEN vs RED system is working and will continue to work.

No comments: