Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DAY 36 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 15.2 LBS

All GREEN today and I ran 3.5 miles this evening. It was more like a jog, a very slow jog, but once I started "running", I didn't stop. I actually felt pretty good while I was jogging, which I'm sure is due to all the running we do in bootcamp.

I've eaten really healthy for 2 days now and I'm really hoping my weight will drop tomorrow, since it has been exactly the same for 3 days in a row.

I've noticed lately that I have not craved sweets in a very long time. When I get hungry my body AND my mind crave healthy foods. I'm thinking my body has gotten used to having a steady blood sugar level and since I'm not binging on sweets and sending my body into insulin overdrive, the cravings have gone away.

Instead of feeling like I have to choose to be healthy every day, I'm beginning to think and act like a healthy person. Those healthy choices/ habits are becoming my normal (automatic) actions and it feels great!!

No comments: