Monday, April 29, 2013

DAY 49 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 21 LBS

Really enjoying this success. So unlike the past when I've lost weight. At this point, 49 days into the latest diet plan, I would have started and stopped numerous times resulting in some weight loss followed by binge periods where I would gain all the weight back. I would definitely "be done" with whatever diet book/plan I had tried. At this point my size 14's would be fitting snugly again and I would be searching for the next, newest book, magazine or plan that would be the "magic" plan where I could finally lose weight and keep it off.

The best thing is I dont feel any pressure about being able to keep the weight off. I have truly changed my habits! What I am doing is sustainable the rest of my life.

I am actually giving my size 14 pants and shorts away along with several XL tops that are too big. Even though I have given my "fat clothes" away before, I've never given ALL of them away. I always felt like I was losing weight by the skin of my teeth and in the back of my mind I harbored tons of doubt that I could maintain whatever loss I had achieved.

This time there is a peace, calmness and confidence that comes from losing weight the right way (no extreme "Plan" that I know I can't maintain long term) and having my eyes on The Lord.

No comments: