Sunday, April 14, 2013

DAY 34 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 15.2 LBS

I'm over on my calories today but I feel pretty good about the day in general. I had a big shock when I entered my food from lunch. We ate at McCalister's where I ordered a Savannah Chopped Salad. It has 440 calories which is reasonable. It comes with Sherry Shallot dressing which does not appear to be creamy. I assumed (incorrectly) the calories would be reasonable. The dressing has 450 calories! This information came too late, I had already eaten it. However, the manager said they have a lite Italian for 25 calories. That's what I will choose next time.

We finished off the night and the visit from family with dinner at a Mexican food restaurant. I ate 3 chips, some guacamole, and a blackened chicken salad with salsa for dressing. All in all, a pretty healthy dinner. Plus I exercised today as well.

I believe I navigated having company in town MUCH BETTER than I ever have before. Recognizing old, unhealthy habits AND learning new, healthy habits AND substituting the new habits for the old habits will take time. But each little victory adds onto the last one and it won't be long until the new habits are my real lifestyle.

No comments: