Thursday, April 25, 2013

DAY 44 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 16.2 LBS

Although yesterday was tough and I recognized some unhealthy habits trying to resurface, I got right back on track today. I even successfully navigated going out for dinner at a wonderful restaurant before seeing "Wicked." It was a great day/ evening. Spending time with a friend who completely supports my healthy lifestyle and is living healthy herself really helped.

I have more thoughts on yesterday's challenges but I need to go to bed for now. Just glad that I have changed, because if I had experienced a day like yesterday BEFORE starting the GREEN vs RED system, my calories consumed would have been A LOT higher, I would not have recorded ANYTHING I ate all day, and it would have been the beginning of unhealthy choices which would have led to all the lost weight being regained.

No comments: