Friday, May 3, 2013

DAY 53 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 20.0 LBS


It feels weird to eat this many calories but I'm going to trust what the trainer has been saying and see what happens. I know that 5 days of bootcamp every morning and averaging 5.5 hours of sleep for the last 5 nights has worn me out! I'm ready for bed and I'm going to make a concerted effort to get more sleep.

I just figured out I have slept 324.5 hours in 53 days, which averages to 5.93 hours per night. Although that is very close to hitting my goal (for the avg), I really don't think that is enough sleep for my body to function properly.  It seems like 7.5 hours of sleep is the magic number I tend to get when I have the opportunity to sleep in or actually go to bed before 10:30 p.m. I'm going to strive to give myself that 7.5 hours of sleep time every night and see how I feel.

No comments: