Monday, May 27, 2013

DAY 76 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 27.6 LBS

Today was a hard/weird day. I didn't feel good when I woke up and I just felt out of sync all day.

I didn't read my Bible or finish drinking my water until almost midnight! We were at church today, but we were serving with young kids so we didn't hear the sermon or go to Sunday school which makes being at church a good, but different than normal, experience.

This afternoon I felt hungry/dissatisfied with what I was eating. I didn't eat anything "unhealthy" but nothing seemed to satisfy my hunger. In reality, I wasn't hungry physically, I was uptight emotionally. I don't know why, we have had a pretty relaxing weekend, but regardless, I felt uptight today and I could have made healthier choices.

WHERE I WENT WRONG (RED):

Recognized I was uptight and wanting to eat for emotional reasons, and KEPT EATING ANYWAY!

Didn't log food as I was eating. I knew I was going over my allotted calories and ate anyway.

Ate fruit when I knew my sugar grams were already used up. I ended the day eating 123 grams when I was only allowed 34!

Didn't exercise when I was feeling uptight, which probably would have helped the day end a lot better. I didn't exercise at all today.

By 11:00 tonight, I had only consumed 40 oz of water. Probably contributed to not feeling satisfied. I know I do best when I drink my water early in the day.

WHERE I WENT RIGHT (GREEN):

Got all my water in before bed.

Read my Bible and prayed.

Got 6 hours of sleep last night.

Ate only healthy food.

Made a plan to exercise 1st thing in the morning. I do much better with all my goals if I exercise when I first wake up.

Logged all my food, even though it was ugly.

By doing the blog, I'm processing what I'm doing and why I'm doing it so I can figure out how to do things better next time.










Sent from my iPhone

No comments: