Monday, May 20, 2013

DAY 67 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 23.8

Except for sleep, today was a good day. I got my exercise in early and I navigated being at the music festival with an abundance of food and drink successfully.

I planned out and logged on my food for the weekend on "My Fitness Pal". This helped A LOT! I knew how much food I had to eat for each day and therefore I knew how to "budget" my meals and snacks so I never got too hungry. I opted not to drink any alcohol because I would rather eat my calories than drink them.

I am posting this on Sunday, May 19th (day 69) because there was no phone or Internet service at the festival so I couldn't post my progress for Friday or Saturday. Anyway, I would classify this weekend as a HUGE success in the Green vs. Red challenge! I am anxious to weigh in the morning. I am hoping I am finally under the 160 lb mark.

No comments: