Monday, May 20, 2013

DAY 70 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 25.4 LBS

I am excited and nervous about being below 160. Sounds weird, I know, but it has been so long since I have weighed in the 150's, and even though I completely trust the GREEN vs. RED system, I feel very anxious about my ability to follow through, continue to lose weight, maintain the weight loss etc.

This is where being in bondage to the weight comes into play. This morning when I weighed, I felt full of self confidence. At this moment, I feel full of worry and fear of not achieving my goal. I know those feelings are not God's truth. I know worry and doubt are tools Satan uses to deceive us and keep our focus on other things besides God. However, I am going to recognize Satan for the liar and deceiver that he is and I am going to CHOOSE to believe God's promises:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13

I was over on calories today mainly because I didn't measure my food (which gets me every time). I didn't eat anything unhealthy, just too much food in general. Tomorrow will be better because instead of feeling the pressure of my current weight, I'm going to think about and pray those two scriptures tomorrow.

No comments: