Tuesday, May 7, 2013

DAY 57 -TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 21.4 LBS

I was asked today, "What is SO important that you can't get more than 5 hours of sleep?" The answer to that question is NOTHING! Hence, I'm in bed earlier than normal hoping to get 7 hours of sleep in tonight.

BIG VICTORY tonight. Several months ago I hung an old pair of SIZE 10 Gap jeans up in my closet as inspiration. I haven't worn them in over 8 years. Before I began the GREEN vs RED challenge, I could not get the jeans past my thighs. Tonight I tried them again and not only did they go past my thighs, I got them ALL THE WAY ON AND BUTTONED UP!!! Yay!!! Now that is REAL progress. They are too tight to actually wear out, but it won't be long until I can. I mean I buttoned and zipped them up without laying down or utilizing a hangar to pry the zipper up! Hopefully, I am not the only one with those memories from junior high/high school!

I have been a little perplexed about my weight loss kind of stalling out lately, but I still feel like my body is transforming. The jeans tonight are proof of that happening. It feels great to make REAL CHANGES and see and feel REAL RESULTS!

No comments: