Thursday, May 16, 2013

DAY 66 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 23.8 LBS

I had a good day today. I am going to be out of town this weekend at a music festival. There will be an abundance of food available and a very relaxed atmosphere that will be conducive to overeating.

In the past, I would feel very overwhelmed by the task of eating healthy when the food options are going to very tasty and very unhealthy. Instead of being overwhelmed and thinking, "Oh well, I'll just eat "bad" this weekend and start my diet on Monday," I have decided to be proactive and put my new healthy habits to good use! I have planned out my meals, I am taking my own food and I will be exercising both mornings I am there. I am very close to weighing in the 150's which is a huge milestone. I want to make good choices and exercise good habits so I can continue to make good progress.

No comments: