Monday, May 27, 2013

DAY 77 - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 26.4 LBS

Today was better than yesterday.

I started off with an 11 mile bike ride early this morning. It was great being back on my bike after many years of not riding any significant distance. I hope to make bike riding a regular part of my activities. It also helped to get up early and get my exercise completed first thing. I just feel SO MUCH BETTER when I exercise!

After the bike ride, we went to see a championship Little League game and were unsure of what our plans for the day were going to include. So, before we left the house, I packed healthy snacks for all of us. These came in handy and probably helped with today being "GREEN".

My calories are very low today. This was not intentional. After leaving the game and eating lunch with friends, we came home. I was exhausted and decided to lay down for a little while. I read my Bible and then rolled over and took a two hour nap. I rarely nap but it was exactly what I needed today. I woke up about 7:15 p.m. but I wasn't hungry and decided not to eat just because my calories were low. I figure my calories from yesterday and today balance out pretty well.

Bootcamp has been off for a week and we start back up tomorrow morning. I'm happy about this because I enjoy the varied workouts, the camaraderie between campers, and the fact that by 6:30 a.m., I have worked my tail off!

Heading to bed now so I can get my 6 hours of sleep!

No comments: